Are you visiting Romania for business or pleasure and would like to spend a few days also fly fishing?
- you can either join us on our already planned tours and stay only a few days and not the whole week,
- or we’d gladly organize another short trip for you.
Our favourite destinations are marked hereunder and are:
- for urban fly fishing: Oradea, Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest
- for mountain rivers with trout and some also with European grayling: Remeti, Smida, Rausor, Avrig
- for highland rivers with trout, grayling, nase and chub: Zetea, Ciocanesti
- for lakes and channels: Danube Delta, Bucharest and all the other water reservoirs described in our tours.
How to get there? The easyest way is to fly to Romania. Of course you can take the car or the train as well… why not the boat! :) The most frequented international airports for our tours are the ones located by Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Targu Mures, Timisoara and Bucharest.
Decided to get in contact? Click on “book now” and don’t forget to write in your message the following:
- date of your arrival & period of your stay,
- city / location of your arrival or stay,
- do you need our pick-up and transfer services?
- do you need guidance or do you prefer having a self-guided tour?
- what kind of accommodation do you prefer?
- are you travelling alone or accompanied. If accompanied, please state the no. of persons you’re travelling with and if they are fly fishers as well.
Thank you and see you soon! :)